- By entering these awards, you give the organisers the right to publish/exhibit screen grabs and/or submitted report. If you wish to upload a modified /less commercially sensitive version for publishing purposes, please do so on the entry upload form.
- All submissions must be made online. Once entries are submitted, they will go forward for judging.
- Entries must be paid before the judging date. Entries not paid for will be taken out the judging process and therefore, the awards.
- After the entry deadline entries cannot be withdrawn, and refunds cannot be given.
- All entries must be supplied and conform to rules/submission formats. All entries submitted must be legal. Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified
Ticket booking conditions
- Payment for tickets must be paid before the event takes place.
- Upon payment online/issuing of an invoice a booking is made and this constitutes a binding agreement.
- Cancellation charges will come into effect once a booking is made and the terms and conditions are agreed. (A booking is made online or when the invoice for tickets is issued.)
- Bookings will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cancellations made out with 30 days prior to the date of event are subject to a 30% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made between 7-30 days prior to the date of event are subject to a 75% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the date of event are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The Business Champion Awards are owned by The Business Awards and Events Company Ltd (13306271) a subsidiary of Capital Business Media Ltd ( 05306700) both of whom are registered at 7 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2JR.