- By entering these awards, you give the organisers the right to publish/exhibit screen grabs and/or submitted report. If you wish to upload a modified /less commercially sensitive version for publishing purposes, please do so on the entry upload form.
- All submissions must be made online. Once entries are submitted, they will go forward for judging.
- Entries must be paid before the judging date. Entries not paid for will be taken out the judging process and therefore, the awards.
- You will only receive the 2nd entry rate if you enter all your submissions at the same time. Leave your entries in your basket until you are sure they are complete. Refunds will not be given.
- After the entry deadline entries cannot be withdrawn, and refunds cannot be given.
- All entries must be supplied and conform to rules/submission formats. All entries submitted must be legal. Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified
Ticket booking conditions
- Payment for tickets must be paid before the event takes place.
- Upon payment online/issuing of an invoice a booking is made and this constitutes a binding agreement.
- Cancellation charges will come into effect once a booking is made and the terms and conditions are agreed. (A booking is made online or when the invoice for tickets is issued.)
- Bookings will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cancellations made out with 30 days prior to the date of event are subject to a 30% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made between 7-30 days prior to the date of event are subject to a 75% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the date of event are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The Business Champion Awards are owned by The Business Awards and Events Company Ltd (13306271) a subsidiary of Capital Business Media Ltd ( 05306700) both of whom are registered at 7 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2JR.